Thursday

STYLE: DOGTOOTH AND TRENCHCOATS

DRESS - VINTAGE, COAT - PRIMARK, SOCKS - TOPSHOP, SANDALS - CHICWISH

 


 


I found this dress in the shop last weekend for just 3 blimmin' pounds! I love the cutesy dogtooth pattern, and i can never resist a wee monochrome number to add to my already-full-of-monochrome wardrobe. 

This trench was also a bargain at just £18 which i picked up from Primark at the weekend. Is it just me or are Primark just getting better and better? They've definitely got outerwear down to a tee with some seriously fab coats and jackets out at the moment, and they've also got this trench in both camel and white. And with such a versatile piece, it would be rude not to... ;)


4 comments:

  1. That is a stunning outfit Ellia,you look amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Hollie, that's so nice! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Just followed your lovely Blog! And I may be completely off, but you look so much like Ellie Goulding in these pictures!

    -Natalie
    natsbeautybits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie! People have actually said that before, but i dont really see it. I take it as a massive compliment though so thanks! :P xx

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds