Thursday

FASHION: FAVOURITE A/W COATS

The one thing i love about this time of year is the coats. Not that i ever need an excuse, but it's always nice to be able to justify spending your weekly food budget on an item of clothing by convincing yourself that you may well die of frostbite without it.

Having a good winter coat is essential for me as i walk to and from work so I need something that's going to stand up against the often insane Scottish weather without looking like i'm wearing a sleeping bag - until that look becomes fashionable anyway, then i'll be all over it!

Here are a few of my favourite picks from this season.

Robots Eating Roses, Favourite A/W 2014 Coats
Clockwise from left:
Missguided Reck Check and Leather Jacket

This paisley Boohoo number is an absolute dream. The luxe silk-like material and print are to die for, and the orange and gold tones are perfectly autumnal. I also love the fur collar details of the Missguided jacket, how snug does that look! 

Robots Eating Roses, Favourite A/W 2014 Coats
 Clockwise from left:
Mint Velvet Faux Fur Gilet

I'm a sucker for anything fluffy and warm, so the faux furs, knits and thick wool coats are definitely at the top of my list, and the golden hue of the Topshop and Asos coats are perfect for the season.

Robots Eating Roses, Favourite A/W 2014 Coats
 Clockwise from left:

I love the variety of coats that come out every year, but i think this year is a winner as far as different styles, colours and textures go. Now to choose just one...

Which is your favourite?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds